This July 4th, all of our services are Online Only, and On Demand all weekend! This means that you can watch at any time and invite others to watch with you! Check out the FUN ways to celebrate July 4th with others, as well as join us for service!
July 4th Celebration Ideas
There are so many FUN things you can do to socialise with others on July 4th and then watch the July 4th Service. Check out some ideas below.
- Celebrate with Fireworks and Dinner
- Host a barbecue with the guys
- Host a High Tea for ladies
- Have a relaxing Spa Day for girls
- Plan a Bake Day for the whole family
- Watch a Patriotic Movie with everyone's favorite July 4th snacks!
- Watch the Parade
- Have a Kids Pool Party
- Host a Potluck with the whole family
- Host a Worship Night
- Have a Game Night
- Host a Karaoke Afternoon
- Celebrate by making Arts and Crafts- kids can create the American flag
- Learn a new tie dye technique
- Have a Water balloon fight
- Have a Sports competition (baseball, football, volleyball- you name it!)
- Face paint party for kids
- Dress up Party
Ways to Invite others to Your Party
Pray about who God wants you to invite to your home on July 4th and how to do it. You can find some ideas on how to below.
- Message people who you know would not usually come to Church but would come to your home!
- Invite your neighbors with a note at their door or a personal invitation
- Invite your family and friends
- Invite the local grocery store's employees who you usually interact with.
- Invite parents from your kids school
- Share the information on the notice board at your your local community center
- Share one of the graphics below, add your info and tag your friends.
- Share how God has impacted your life, and how much fun it is to have community with others.
Share and Invite on Social Media
Right Click, Save and Share with your friends on social media, via text or in an email.
We want to see Your Watch Party! Tag us in your photos
Take some photos of your party on July 4th and tag us!
We know July 4th would not be the same without all the delicious food! Check out some great food recipes below